YAYASAN MENDAKI - MERCHANT SCHOLARSHIP
Application Period : 1 - 31 March 2014
The scholarship was introduced in August 2006.
- The objective of the scholarship is to encourage students to continue to do well in their studies at the polytechnics.
- The preferred courses for the scholarship include Bioengineering, Health & Life Sciences, Nursing, Multimedia and Animation, Digital Media Design and Engineering.
- Student must be a Muslim Singaporean
- Student must obtain at least 2 distinctions and a minimum of a B3 grade in 4 other subjects in their GCE O level examination or equivalent.
- Student from low-income family will be given priority.
- Scholar must maintain a good academic performance for the whole duration of their study at the polytechnic.
- One scholarship is available each year to first year polytechnic student.
- Each scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fee and $1,000/- as living allowance per annum.
- Duration of the scholarship is up to a minimum period of study leading to a diploma or maximum of 3 years whichever is lower.
- The scholarship is disbursed yearly for the whole duration of the course of study subject to satisfactory performance of the scholar.
- The scholar must submit a copy of his/her examination results yearly to Yayasan MENDAKI.
- No bond is required but the scholar will be required to complete 60 days of community service work with Yayasan MENDAKI, to be completed before or within 2 years after graduation.
Application forms may be obtained at the reception counter of Yayasan MENDAKI, 51 Kee Sun Avenue, Off Tay Lian Teck Road Singapore 457056 or click here to download form.
Note: (Section A – Details of Nominator is not applicable)
Completed application forms with necessary supporting documents must be submitted to Yayasan MENDAKI by 31 March 2014. Incomplete forms and forms without supporting documents will not be processed.