The study grant, bursary and scholarship were introduced in November 2012.
- To provide an alternative pathway to a privation education for Muslim students from
higher diploma to undergraduate and post-graduate.
- The study grant, bursary and scholarship will be used to finance or part finance their
diploma, higher diploma or undergraduate tuition fees during their term of study.
DIPLOMA & HIGHER DIPLOMA
- Diploma in Business
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Mass Communication
- Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Diploma in Psychological Studies
TMC Higher Diploma
- Higher Diploma in Business
- Higher Diploma in Business (Accounting Specialisation)
- Higher Diploma in Business (Logistics Specialisation)
- Higher Diploma in Business (Marketing Specialisation)
- Higher Diploma in Business (Human Resource Management Specialisation)
- Higher Diploma in Business (International Business Specialisation)
- Higher Diploma in Information Technology (Web Development Specialisation)
- Higher Diploma in Information Technology (Networking Specialisation)
- Higher Diploma in Information Technology (Games Development Specialisation)
- Higher Diploma in Mass Communication
- Higher Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Higher Diploma in Psychology with Counselling
University of Gloucestershire
- BA (Hons) in Business Management (Enterprise) – Final Year Top-Up
- BA (Hons) in Business Management (Human Resource Management) – Final Year Top-Up
- BA (Hons) in Business Management & Strategy – Final Year Top-Up
- BA (Hons) in Accounting & Financial Management Studies – Final Year Top-Up
- BA (Hons) in Strategic Hospitality Management – Final Year Top-Up
- BA (Hons) in Strategic Events Management – Final Year Top-Up
University of Greenwich
- BSc (Hons) Psychology with Counselling – Final Year Top-Up
- BSc (Hons) Computing – Final Year Top-Up
Liverpool John Moores University
- BA (Hons) Mass Communication – Final Year Top-Up
- BA (Hons) Tourism, Leisure & Hospitality – Final Year Top-Up
POST GRADUATE (Master)
University of Aberdeen
- Master of Business Administration
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA & VALUE
a) STUDY GRANT
For all Muslims who are Singapore Citizens
• 20% grant on course fee for TMC Diploma & Higher Diploma programmes
• 15% grant on course fee for Final-year Top-up Bachelor Degree and Masters programmes
• 10% grant on the course fee for Monash College Diploma in Business
Normal entry requirements as listed in TMC website
50 scholarships to MENDAKI :
TMC will provide 100% grant on the course fee
• TMC Higher Diploma
• TMC Higher Diploma with Advanced Standing
Upon graduating from TMC Higher Diploma, the scholars will be offered a 30% grant on the course fee for the Final year
Top-up Bachelor Degree from University of Gloucestershire and University of Greenwich.
For Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU) final year top-up programme, the 30% grant is applicable to the course fee payable to TMC and not LJMU.
For Higher Diploma
• 5 ‘O’ levels including a ‘C6’ for ‘O’ level English
For Higher Diploma - with Advanced Standing (except for Psychology)
• 2 ‘A’ level with a ‘C’ for General Paper
For Higher Diploma in Psychology with Counselling – with Advanced Standing
• 3 ‘A’ level with a ‘C’ for General Paper
c) FULL-PATHWAY BURSARY
3 Full-pathway bursary degree programmes:
The bursary covers 100% grant on the course fees for needy MENDAKI students who satisfy the TMC academic eligibility criteria.
The bursary excludes Liverpool John Moores University final year top-up programme.
1. Similar to scholarship eligibility criteria
2. Gross household income not exceeding $2,500 per month or per capita household income not exceeding $625*
*Members include parents, unmarried siblings and grandparents of the child as well as other dependents living in the same household.
3. Not in receipt of any other scholarship/bursary
Scholarships and bursaries will be free from bond however; successful applicants will be enlisted for “compulsory” volunteerism in MENDAKI or its affiliates for 76 days (or 532 hours) or 136 days (or 952 hours) respectively for diploma and undergraduates/post graduates programmes.
- Click here to download study grant application form.
- Click here to download scholarship/bursary application form
Application forms are also available at TMC Academy website. Click here
Completed application forms with necessary supporting documents must be submitted
to TMC Academy. Incomplete forms and forms without supporting documents will not be
processed. The decision of the panel of selection committee shall be final.
For additional Information,
- Click here to download Education Scheme Brochure
- Click here to download Course Admission Criteria