Yayasan MENDAKI - INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERS SINGAPORE (IES) SCHOLARSHIP
This scholarship was introduced in 1985.
• Engineering in local Polytechnics,NUS/NTU/SIT/SUTD.
• Muslim Singapore Citizens.
• Full time undergraduates of NUS/NTU/SIT/SUTD (2nd to 4th year only)
• Full time polytechnic students (3rd year only)
• Pass all year-end examinations with at least a Grade ‘C’ average.
• Two scholarships are available every year, one each for undergraduate and polytechnic students.
• It is worth $2,000 for undergraduates and $1,500 for polytechnic students.
• Selected recipients are not bonded however are required to complete 20 hours and 30 hours of community service with Yayasan MENDAKI for polytechnic and university level respectively, within 1/2 years after graduation.
• Application is by nomination. Closing date is on 31 July 2014.