ANUGERAH MENDAKI PRESENTATION CEREMONY 2018
ITE College East Auditorium
10 Simei Avenue, Singapore 486047
Saturday, 15 September 2018
11.30am to 1.00pm
INFORMATION FOR AWARD RECIPIENTS
Assalamualaikum Wr Wb
Dear Award Recipients
Thank you for accepting our invitation to the Anugerah MENDAKI Presentation Ceremony 2018. This note provides you with the administrative details pertaining to the event.
Please refer to the location map for the event venue.
- School uniform with school tie and blazer for award recipients who are still in school (i.e. Secondary and Junior College).
- Smart casual for ITE, Polytechnic, LASALLE/NAFA and University award recipients. Jeans, T-shirts, slippers or sneakers are NOT allowed.
- No registration is required for award recipient. Please proceed to the auditorium and be seated at your allocated seat. You will be issued a bar-coded CUE CARD. If you are unsure of your seating arrangement, please enquire at our award recipient information counter located outside the auditorium.
- Entry to the auditorium is at Level 3 and strictly by invitation only.
- Be seated in the auditorium by 10.30am for a short briefing. Attendance for the briefing is compulsory. Award recipients who do not attend the briefing will not be allowed to receive their award on stage. However, they will receive the award separately, after the ceremony ends at 12.30pm.
- Guests accompanying award recipients will only be allowed to enter the auditorium at 11.00am.
- Award recipients are strongly advised not to bring bags, bottled drinks or food.
Car Park Facilities
- Parking spaces are available and parking charges applies. As there are limited parking slots available, provision will be on a first-come first-serve basis.
Listing of Award Recipients
- As part of our effort to support and promote environmental sustainability, the listing of all award recipients will be published solely in electronic format. For those who wish to have the list during the event, you are strongly advised to download the list ahead of the event.
- Do note that due to the internet and technical limitations of the venue, attempts to download during the event proceedings may be delayed or not successful.
Presentation of Award on Stage
- When it is your turn to receive the award on stage, the marshal will prompt you to join the queue.
- Before joining the queue, please have your bar-coded CUE CARD ready.
- When you are near the stage area, hand your bar-coded CUE CARD to the person in charge of scanning.
- As your name is announced and projected on the screen, walk across the stage and shake hands with the Guest-of-Honour, pause and smile at the photographer.
- If you do not wish to shake hands with the Guest of Honour please extend both hands to receive the award.
Collection of Award Certificate and Cheque
- After leaving the stage, please proceed to collect your certificate and cheque. You will be directed by marshals to the collection point.
- Please return to your seat in the auditorium after you have collected your certificate and cheque.
Photograph of Award Recipient
- The photograph taken on stage with the Guest-of-Honour is downloadable at https://www.facebook.com/MENDAKISG or gallery
- All award recipients and guests are invited to join the tea reception at the function hall.
We seek your understanding to adhere to these guidelines to ensure a smooth and pleasant experience for all recipients at the event. If you require further clarification, please contact us at 6245 5734 / 6245 5786 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you at the event on 15 September 2018.