The job holder processes applications, manages appeals, replies to emails, answers phone calls and performs other administrative duties related to the applications for Tertiary Tuition Fee Subsidy (TTFS) and Study Loans.
Key Responsibility Areas
- The job holder will work together with the team to process TTFS/Study Loan applications within 5-7 weeks from the submission date.
- Assess if applicants meet the eligibility criteria of TTFS/Study Loans and recommend the subsidy level for approval.
- Manage appeals for students with special circumstances or who do not meet the eligibility criteria.
- Process payments to IHLs (TTFS) and disbursements for Study Loans.
- Contact applicants via email and phone calls regarding pending documents.
- Attend to queries through emails, incoming calls and loan signings where required.
- Work closely with other departments where cross-referral of application is needed.
- Dissemination of marketing collaterals to TTFS/Study Loan recipients via email.
- Familiar with and able to use IT systems and processes accurately, timely and confidently.
- Minimum diploma qualifications. Other qualifications with working experience can be considered
- Has good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Able to understand Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and apply the guidelines, workflow and other instructions to the tasks on hand.
- good interpersonal and communication skills to communicate with clients through phone calls, emails and face-to-face.
- Able to work both independently and be a team player to deliver prompt service.