The Executive Officer (2-year contract) supports the Finance department in financial matters within the Yayasan MENDAKI Group. He/She contributes to the Group Finance operations by managing the collection of study loan repayments under various schemes, along with overall administration of the Group’s financial accounts, audit, bank reconciliation, GST and ACRA filing.
Key Responsibility Areas
Study Loan Repayment
- Monitoring of loan schemes under Yayasan MENDAKI (i.e. Study loans, supplementary assistance loans, etc.)
- Preparation of monthly statements of accounts / Reminder letters/ Repayment starts letters/completion letters.
- Issuing receipts to loan holders.
- Administration and processing of monthly GIRO collection / New GIRO applications.
- Processing deferment and appeal cases.
- Assisting clients through walk-in appeals, e-mails and calls.
- Ensuring timely closing of accounts and preparation of accounts schedules
- including A/P, A/R, Fixed Assets, and General Ledger.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation and monitor cashflow.
- Preparation of Group (parent and subsidiary) financial statements.
- Perform variance analysis where required.
- Liaise with external auditors and corporate secretary (legal representative) where required.
- Monitor and comply with internal control procedures.
- Prepare and submit GST filing.
- Audit support and administration of annual general meeting (AGM) matters. Corporate secretarial duties (Board meetings, statutory reporting, etc.)
- Support the Group’s management of investment portfolio
- Any other duties as directed and assigned by the Reporting Officer.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting &/or Finance or any related subject from a recognized institution.
- 1 – 3 years of work experience in the related field preferred.
- High level of organisational skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Meticulous and able to work with minimal supervision independently or as part of a team.
- Sound decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Investment exposure/experience will be an advantage