HOME > Join Us
If you are a highly capable individual with the right attitude and aptitude, we want you to be part of our team to navigate, empower and position the Malay/Muslim community at the forefront of excellence!
Salary will commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please e-mail your application, giving full personal and career details, current and expected salaries and contact number(s) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Corporate Logistics Management (CLM) Executive Officer
The Executive Officer supports the Senior Executive Officer in general administration, logistics, and facilities management. The officer is expected to work in a variety of environments and is required to travel out of the office premises frequently to provide support at various events and centre locations. The Executive Officer should be physically fit in order to meet the demands of the job.
• Perform inspection and maintenance of office/building premises and equipment
• Liaise with vendors to schedule maintenance and installation works
• Assist in the management of cleaners, landscapers, and security personnel and activities
• Provide support in construction and building projects
• Monitor usage and inventory of office supplies (stationery and other non-IT equipment)
• Source and secure event venues according to set-up requirements by event overall-in-charge
• Assist in the procurement of event collaterals such as licenses, displays, and refreshments
• Degree in Facilities/Building and Events Management or any related subject from a recognised institution
• 3-5 years’ relevant experience
• Good communication in English and Malay (verbal and written) and resourceful
• Able to work independently and in teams
• Holder of Class 3A driving license
• Prior experience in Facilities Management is an advantage
Application deadline is 30 Apr 2019
Research & Planning Executive Officer
The Executive Officer supports the Research and Planning Department’s initiatives. The officer is to conduct research and recommend policy and inputs for matters pertaining to the Malay/Muslim community. The officer will also be involved in the organisation’s planning processes.
- Coordinate and monitor research projects on issues affecting the MM community
- Monitor and analyse trends and recommend follow-up strategies
- Propose, conceptualise and initiate pilot studies in assigned portfolio
- Facilitate dissemination of information and knowledge pertaining to community issues
- Facilitate organisation’s workplan discussions
- Synthesize data from multiple sources for various reports
- Any other duties as directed and assigned by the Reporting Officer
- Degree in Human/ Social/ Political Sciences, Sociology or any related subject from a recognized institution
- At least two to three years' relevant professional experience
- Strong interest in Malay/Muslim community issues
- Possesses an analytical mind with strong ability to sense-make data trends and issues affecting the Malay/Muslim community.
- Have an eye for detail
- Resourceful, able to work autonomously and with teams
Application deadline is 10 May 2019
Partners Relations & Recognition Executive Officer
The Executive Officer supports the Manager in engaging volunteers and stakeholders. He/she is also responsible for the development and execution of engagement strategies, events and engagement programmes. Although he/she is largely expected to work in an indoor environment, he/she is also expected to travel frequently for meetings and organizing events.
• Share with stakeholders accurate, timely, relevant information on MENDAKI
• Represent MENDAKI during networking platforms.
• Develop effective outreach strategies to connect stakeholders, via the various social media platforms, to raise awareness of MENDAKI’s programmes and services and promote volunteerism.
• Actively recruit and assess suitability of volunteers to be mentors for Mentoring@MTS participants and create platforms for effective engagement and regular monitoring by working together with the officer in charge of mentoring
• Disseminate and coordinate ad hoc volunteering opportunities to ensure sufficient support on MENDAKI events
• Timely preparation of reports for management reporting and prepare proposed budget for relevant programmes/events
• Degree from a recognised institution
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office with excellent Administrative, Communications and Interpersonal skills
• Independent, energetic and self-motivated
• 2-3 years’ experience in an administrative position
• Strong passion to work in the Social Service sector
Application deadline is 10 May 2019