HOME > Join Us
If you are the highly capable individual with the right attitude and aptitude we are looking for, we want you to be part of our team to navigate, empower and position the Malay/Muslim community at the forefront of excellence!
Salary will commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please e-mail your application, giving full personal and career details, current and expected salaries and contact number(s) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Education Executive Assistant (1-year temporary)
You will be responsible in providing administrative support and monitoring various programmes including the following duties:
- Management of tuition centres and student matters
- Oversees the collection of fees and payment reminder letters & forms approval
- Oversees the disbursement of subsidies
- Administrative support during Registration Exercise, including preparation of tuition schedule for centres, management of registration centres, etc.
- Diploma from a recognised institution
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 2-year experience in an administrative position
- Good communication in English and Malay (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience in Accounting/ Finance is an advantage
Application deadline is 25 Oct 2018.