HOME > Join Us
If you are a highly capable individual with the right attitude and aptitude, we want you to be part of our team to navigate, empower and position the Malay/Muslim community at the forefront of excellence!
Salary will commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please e-mail your application, giving full personal and career details, current and expected salaries and contact number(s) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Corporate Logistics Management (CLM) Executive Officer
The Executive Officer supports the Senior Executive Officer in general administration, logistics, and facilities management.
The incumbent is expected to work in a variety of environments and is required to travel out of the office premises frequently to provide support at various events and centre locations. The Executive Officer should be physically fit in order to meet the demands of the job.
- Perform inspection and maintenance of office/building premises and equipment
- Liaise with vendors to schedule maintenance and installation works
- Assist in the management of cleaners, landscapers, and security personnel and activities
- Provide support in construction and building projects
- Monitor usage and inventory of office supplies (stationery and other non-IT equipment)
- Source and secure event venues according to set-up requirements by event overall-in-charge
- Assist in the procurement of event collaterals such as licenses, displays, and refreshments.
- Degree in Facilities/Building and Events Management or any related subject from a recognised institution
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience
- Good communication in English and Malay (verbal and written)
- Resourceful and able to work independently or/and in teams
- Holder of Class 3A driving license
- Prior experience in Facilities Management is an advantage
Application deadline is 23 Aug 2019
Finance Executive Officer (1-year Temporary)
The Executive Officer supports the Finance Manager for ensuring smooth financial administration and compliance to local laws and regulations. He/she is tasked to administer the transaction of the organisation’s accounts, payments and day-to-day financial operations.
The officer is expected to work from between 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on weekdays. Although he/she is largely expected to work in an indoor environment, he may be required to work over weekends and public holidays to support in organisation finance transactions.
- Assist in preparing, checking and amending monthly Loan Reconciliation and monthly Loan ageing.
- Reply to emails on appeals/payment/enquiries on loans. Correspond with loan holder on supporting documents required through email and phone calls.
- Answer phone calls from loan holders or Customer Relations (CRU) on loan matters
- Prepare process and submit to supervisor for approval of the deferment/rescheduling of the loan repayment amount as proposed or deemed suitable to loan holders’ needs upon receiving full and complete supporting documents into TFAS.
- Check on completed loans. Ensure loan disbursed & payments received are correct in Finance Solomon system and were correctly migrated to TFAS.
- Assist with the administration in the following tasks/duties:
i. Process and sending out all loan letters
ii. Process Study Loans
iii. Daily counter closing as & when require.
iv. Taking Minutes of Meeting for Board Of Directors’ Meeting
v. Verification of invoices and process payment on a timely basis
vi. Closing of accounts on a monthly basis
vii. Monthly bank reconciliation
viii.Preparation of monthly financial report
ix. Filing of all related documents
- Degree in Accounting &/or Finance or any related subject from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of work experience in the related field.
- High level of organisational skills with an ability to work well under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Meticulous and detailed oriented
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Organised with good Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Adheres to MENDAKI’s values, which are: Integrity, Quality, Teamwork, Commitment and Innovation
Application deadline is 23 Aug 2019