HOME > Join Us
If you are a highly capable individual with the right attitude and aptitude, we want you to be part of our team to navigate, empower and position the Malay/Muslim community at the forefront of excellence!
Salary will commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please fill up this form and e-mail your application, giving full personal and career details, current and expected salaries and contact number(s) to: email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please click here for Data Protection Policy for Employees and Job applicants
Corporate Partnership & Fundraising Executive Officer
The Executive Officer supports the Manager and Director for the efficiency and smooth operation of the Partner Relations & Recognition department. He/ She holds the administrative position in establishing partner relations and promoting volunteerism at both national and community levels to achieve MENDAKI’s mission.
The officer is responsible for the development, implementation, and evaluation of engagement and recognition strategies aligned with MENDAKI’s objectives and that increases MENDAKI’s profile and public awareness through successful branding, fundraising activities and effective engagement with the various stakeholders especially the Malay Muslim community and media relations activities. The role will administer the sales professionals in developing core sales and fundraising skills to drive KPI’s by coaching and motivating them. The incumbent must be IT savvy with the new media.
The position is expected to work from between 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on weekdays and sometimes weeknights. The position may be required to work over weekends and public holidays to ensure smooth running of events. Although he/she is largely expected to work in an indoor environment, he/she is also expected to travel frequently (locally) for meetings and other work assignments.
- Strategic and Partnership Management
1. Review the organisation’s strategy on strategic and partnership management
2. Network with potential and/or existing partners for collaboration on the provision of community resources as well as the delivery of programmes
3. Administer the management of partners for signature and flagship projects
1. Execute and administer creative and innovative fundraising channels to secure funding for MENDAKI’s activities nationwide
2. Maintain Monitor progress of fundraising drives
3. Update donor database
4. Ensure quarterly engagement with donors
5. Compile or develop materials to submit to granting or other funding organizations.
6. Develop and maintain media contact lists.
7. Develop strategies to encourage new or increased contributions.
8. Conceptualize and ensure smooth implementation of community and partnership engagement plans to raise awareness on MENDAKI’s programmes and services
9. Ensure the evaluation of donor acquisition results, effectiveness and modify strategies
- Financial Planning and Management
1. Oversee the implementation budget plans to manage resource allocations to department’s programmes
2. Oversee the department budget outcomes to ensure proper utilisation and accounting of resources
- Degree in Marketing/ Business Administration or any related subject from a recognised institution
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in sales, marketing and fundraising
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholder focus and able to communicate persuasively
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Flexible, resourceful and ability to handle multiple consecutive projects effectively
- Good knowledge of trends in the Social Service sector and especially in the Giving sector
Application deadline is 31 October 2019