Perform in School
MENDAKI Tuition Scheme (MTS)
- Open to all Muslim students who are Singaporeans or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Studying in full-time local government or government-aided schools and madrasahs
- Obtained 75 marks and below in at least one tuition subject (English, Mathematics or Science) at the recent year-end examination (SA2)
|Primary 1 to 3||Package 1 : Mathematics and English |
|Primary 4 to 6 (Standard or Foundation)||Package 1: Mathematics and English |
Package 2: Mathematics and Science
|Secondary 1 to 2 |
(Express, Normal Academic and Normal Technical)
|Package 1 : Mathematics and English|
|Secondary 3E, 3NA, 4E, 4NA and 5NA||Package 1: Mathematics and English|
Package 2: Mathematics and Combined Science (Physics and Chemistry)
Primary 5 & 6 $155 only
Secondary 1 & 2 $185 only
Secondary 3 to 5 $210 only
** Inclusive of $10 registration fee and $15 book fees
Collaborative Tuition Programme (CTP)
P1 to P3
P4 to S5
P1 to P3
P4 to S5
Note: Inclusive of $10 Registration Fees and $15 Book Fees
Mentoring @ MTS
- To provide motivational support to MTS students;
- To ensure students attend MTS regularly;
- To reduce negative social behaviours displayed by students and harness their potential through Positive Youth Development (PYD).
Mentoring - Mentoring forms the distinctive component of the programme. Students are grouped with mentors who provide social and emotional support. Generally, mentors are matched with mentees of the same gender.
Developmental Activities - Activities are conducted to enhance capacity of youths in building resiliency through experiential learning in a positive environment. Partners and/or vendors are engaged in running these activities, including external service providers and other Malay/Muslim Organisations to conduct workshops and activities. This includes life skills development programmes which are specially designed to meet the components of PYD, and experiential learning conducted during the school term breaks.
MENDAKI Homework Cafe
- Applicant must be a Muslim Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident;
- The family’s net monthly household income* is not exceeding $1,800, or the net monthly per capita income is not exceeding $450; OR is currently a recipient of the Ministry Of Education Financial Assistance Scheme (MOE FAS)
- Applicant must be a full-time student attending a Government School, Government Aided School, Autonomous School, Independent School and Madrasahs.
- The applicant must not be attending tuition at any one of MENDAKI’s tuition programmes or any other tuition programmes supported by MENDAKI such as Self-Help Groups (SHG) tuition programmes, and community tuition programmes run by RCs/CCs.
|SN||Centre||Address||Postal code||Schedule||Contact no.|
|1||Al-Amin Mosque||50 Telok Blangah Way||098801||Tue & Thu, |
|2||Al-Islah Mosque||30 Punggol Field||828812||Tue & Thu, 5.30-7pm||63125174|
|3||Assyafaah Mosque||1 Admiralty Lane||757620||Mon & Wed, 5-6.30pm||67563008|
|4||En-Naeem Mosque||120 Tampines Road||535136||Wed & Fri, |
|5||Kaki Bukit Bloom RC||Blk 546 Bedok North St 3 #01-436||460546||Sat, |
|6||Kaki Bukit Garden RC||Blk 526 Bedok North St 3 #01-490||460526||Tue, |
|7||Maarof Mosque||20 Jurong West Street 26||648125||Tue & Thu, 5.30-8pm||65155033|
|8||Marine Terrace Breeze Residents' Committee||Blk 20 Marine Terrace |
|9||Marine Terrace Haven Residents' Committee||Blk 54 Marine Terrace |
|10||PERDAUS Bedok||Blk 125 Bedok North Rd #01-115||460125||Wed & Thu, |
|11||PERDAUS Hong Kah||Blk 364 Bukit Batok St 31 #01-259||650364||Wed & Thu, |
Brunch with MENDAKI
Success in PSLE Mathematics Seminar was introduced in 2006 with the objective of equipping students with examination strategies and to motivate them to pass on the PSLE national examination. The seminar is provided to Primary 6 students.
To register for Success in PSLE Mathematics Seminar 2019, click: tinyurl.com/successPSLE
This programme aims to provide families with social support network for parents to interact and connect with other parents. It is also embracing the concept of learning families and sharing experiences and knowledge in building strong families with a focus on children's educational development.