The Collaborative Tuition Programme (CTP) was introduced as part of collaboration with the other Self-Help Group (SHGs). The scheme is jointly organised by Chinese Development Assistance Council (CDAC), The Eurasian Association (EA), Singapore Indian Development Association (SINDA) and Yayasan MENDAKI with the aim to boost students’ academic performance in English, Mathematics and Science. The CTP centres offer quality and affordable tuition to primary school students of all races and religion. Classes under Yayasan MENDAKI are conducted in more than 20 schools and community centres island-wide. The Self-Help Groups grant the tuition fee subsidy to the respective students according to race.
- Singaporean and Singapore Permanent Residents (All races);
- Obtained between 35 and 65 marks for each tuition subject for SA2 2020;
- Studying in full-time local government or government-aided schools and madrasahs
- For Chinese students, gross monthly total household income must be of $4000 and below, or gross monthly household’s per capita income of $1200 and below.
- For Eurasian students, gross monthly total household income must be less than $3000, or gross monthly household’s per capita income less than $800.
- For Malay and Indian students, there is no income criteria.
Applications for student who are not in the above categories will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
|Primary 1 to 3
Secondary 1 to 2 (Express, Normal Academic & Normal Technical)
Secondary 3 to 4 (Normal Technical)
|Primary 4 to Primary 6 (Standard & Foundation)||Secondary 3 to 4 (Express and Normal Academic)
Secondary 5 (Normal Academic)
|Student is able to register for one or two subjects. Mathematics and/or English.||Students will be registered for all 3 subjects (English, Maths and Science)
*Centres with two sessions a week , will alternate English and Science lessons weekly
|Student is able to register for Mathematics and/or English and/or Combined Science (Physics and Chemistry)|
|Primary 1 to 3||Primary 4 to Primary 6||Secondary 1 to Secondary 5|
(Fees inclusive of $10 non-refundable registration fee and $15 non-refundable book fee)