The scheme was introduced in February 2023 to support deserving Muslim students who are enrolled in the Institutes of Technical Education (ITEs) in Singapore. It aims to encourage these students, especially those from financially disadvantaged families, to continue to excel in their studies.
To support financially disadvantaged Muslim students at the ITEs.
- Malay/Muslim is a Singapore citizen (holding a valid national registration identity card (NRIC)) or a permanent resident of Singapore;
- Has achieved good academic results in his/her academic studies and is pursuing/will pursue full time education in ITE in Engineering and Health Care Services;
- Has a household per capita income (“PCI”) of S$750 and below; and
- Is not in receipt of any other bursaries.
- The preferred courses for the bursary are Engineering and Health Care Services fields of studies.
- Applications will only be considered upon receipt of all fully completed required documents.
- Has been accepted by any of the ITE colleges.
- Shortlisting of candidates is based on competition amongst the eligible applicants.
- Each Bursary is applicable for one (1) Academic year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipients’ educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, living expenses and fees for other educational activities organised by the institution the Recipient is enrolled in.
- Recipient(s) must re-apply to be considered for the Bursary in the following academic year, subject to meeting all the criteria.
- Not in receipt of any other bursaries.
Value of Award
Number of Recipients
Applications should be submitted via MENDAKI corporate website by clicking the button below. First time applicants must create an account to proceed with the application.