The scheme was introduced in April 2022. It is to support and encourage deserving Muslim students from financially disadvantaged families who are enrolled in n any autonomous universities in Singapore, to excel in their studies. Priority will be given to such applicants studying in the fields related to Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) subject to the eligibility criteria.
To support financially disadvantaged Muslim students at the local universities.
27 June to 19 August 2022
Bitsmedia Scholarship University
Number of Recipients
Applications should be submitted via MyMENDAKI portal by clicking the button below.
First time applicants must create an account to be able to proceed with the application.
Mandatory documents required to submit application*
1) Front and Back Copy of NRIC
2) Recent Academic Results
3) Letter of acceptance from Institution
4) Income Declaration Form * For self-employed and unemployed family members. (Pls download the form here: Income Declaration Form)
5) Parents or Guardian Latest Payslip / Letter from Employer Confirming Latest CPF statement
6) Other supporting Documents if any
Please note that incomplete applications and incomplete documents will not be processed. Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected.