The scholarship was introduced in 1995. It aims to reward students wishing to pursue courses at any of the local government polytechnics.
29 March to 23 April 2021
Click to register and apply
- Muslim Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who has been residing in Singapore for at least 5 years immediately before being admitted to the institution.
- Pursuing first-year studies in a full-time Diploma course in any of the following institutions:
- Nanyang Polytechnic
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic
- Singapore Polytechnic
- Temasek Polytechnic
- Republic Polytechnic
- Outstanding results in :
- Singapore Cambridge GCE ‘O’ or GCE ‘A’ level examinations, preferably with 3 distinctions; or
- NITEC Higher NITEC with cumulative GPA score of 3.5 and above.
- Good records of active participation in co-curricular activities (CCA).
- Candidates will only be considered upon receipt of all fully-completed required documents from the applicants
- Interviews will be held for shortlisted candidates and being eligible does not guarantee a placement.
- Shortlisting of candidates is based upon competition amongst the eligible applicants and they must have been accepted by the institution.
Value of Award
- Three scholarships worth $2,000 each are available to first year students.
- The scholarship is disbursed yearly for the duration of the course of study subject to satisfactory performance of the scholar.
- The recipient must submit a copy of his/her examination results yearly to Yayasan MENDAKI before the fund can be disbursed to the recipient.
For inquiries kindly contact Partner Relations & Recognition
Tel: 6245 5734 / 6551 2835