MENDAKI - Institution of Engineers Singapore (MENDAKI-IES) Scholarship (Engineering)
This scholarship was introduced in 1985. Application is by nomination.
20 July to 21 August 2020
Click to apply
- Engineering in local Polytechnics, NUS/NTU/SIT/SUTD/SUSS.
- Muslim Singapore Citizens (regardless of race) who has been residing in Singapore for at least 5 years immediately before being admitted to the institution
- Full time undergraduates of NUS/NTU/SIT/SUTD/SUSS (2nd to 4th year only).
- Full time polytechnic students (3rd year only).
- Pass all year-end examinations with at least a Grade ‘C’ average.
- Nominees should not be in receipt of other scholarship or bursary.
Value of Awards
- Two scholarships are available every year, one each for undergraduate and polytechnic students.
- It is worth $3,000 for undergraduates and $2,000 for polytechnic students.
- No bond is required but recipients will be required to complete one community project via MENDAKI.
For inquiries kindly contact Partner Relations & Recognition
Tel: 6245 5734 / 6551 2858 / 6245 5767