MENDAKI - Institution of Engineers Singapore (MENDAKI-IES) Scholarship (Engineering)
This scholarship was introduced in 1985. Application is by nomination.
27 June to 25 July 2022
Click here to Apply for University
Click here to Apply for Polytechnic
- Engineering in local Polytechnics, NUS/NTU/SMU/SIT/SUTD.
- Muslim Singapore Citizens (regardless of race) or Singapore Permanent Resident who has been residing in Singapore for at least 5 years immediately before being admitted to the institution
- Full time undergraduates of NUS/NTU/SMU/SIT/SUTD (2nd to 4th year only).
- Full time polytechnic students (3rd year only).
- Pass all year-end examinations with at least a Grade ‘C’ average.
- Nominees should not be in receipt of other scholarship or bursary.
Value of Awards
- Two scholarships are available every year, one each for undergraduate and polytechnic students.
- It is worth $3,000 for undergraduates and $2,000 for polytechnic students.
Mandatory documents required to submit application*
1) Front and Back Copy of NRIC (Student)
2) Recent Academic Results
3) Letter of acceptance from Institution
4) Income Declaration Form * For self-employed and unemployed family members. (Pls download the form here: Income Declaration Form)
5) Parents or Guardian Latest Payslip / Letter from Employer Confirming Latest CPF statement
6) MENDAKI-IES Nomination Form (The form can be obtained from your institution)
7) Other supporting Documents if any
Please note that incomplete applications and incomplete documents will not be processed. Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected.
Enquiries? Click here to contact us