The scheme was introduced in January 2022. It is to support and encourage deserving Malay/Muslim students who are enrolled in local institutes of technical education (ITE) to excel in their studies. Priorities are given to students from financially disadvantaged families.
To support financially disadvantaged Malay/Muslim students at the local ITEs in Singapore.
21 February 2022 – 18 April 2022
Applications should be submitted via MyMENDAKI portal by clicking the button below. First time applicants must create an account to be able to proceed with the application.
ETF – The Saleh and Gato Motiwalla Bursary ITE
Number of Recipients
Mandatory documents required to submit application*
1) Front and Back Copy of NRIC
2) Recent Academic Results (Pls download the form here: Academic Results Form)
3) Letter of acceptance from Institution
4) Family Members’ Particulars Form (Pls download the form here: Family Members Particulars Form)
5) Income Declaration Form (Pls download the form here: Income Declaration Form)
6) Parents or Guardian Latest Payslip / Letter from Employer Confirming Latest CPF statement
7) Short write up on your personal goals. Pls upload in MsWord format (Min. 150 words)
8) Other supporting Documents
Please note that incomplete applications and incomplete documents will not be processed. Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected.
If you would like to donate to Education Trust Fund and support our kids’ education, click here.