The scheme was introduced in January 2022. It is to support and encourage deserving Malay/Muslim students who are enrolled in local institutes of technical education (ITE) to excel in their studies. Priorities are given to students from financially disadvantaged families.
To support financially disadvantaged Malay/Muslim students at the local ITEs in Singapore.
For January intake ITE students: 13 January to 3 February 2023
For April intake ITE students: 6 February to 6 March 2023 and 21 March to 10 April 2023
ETF – The Saleh and Gato Motiwalla Bursary ITE
Value of Award
Number of Recipients
Mandatory documents required to submit application*
1) Front and Back Copy of NRIC
2) Recent Academic Results
3) Letter of acceptance from Institution (if any)
4) Family Members’ Particulars Form (Pls download the form here: Family Members Particulars Form)
5) Income Declaration Form * For self-employed and unemployed family members. (Pls download the form here: Income Declaration Form for Scholarship Bursary)
6) Parents or Guardian Latest Payslip / Letter from Employer Confirming Latest CPF statement
7) Short write up on your personal goals. Pls upload in MS Word format (Min. 150 words)
8) Other supporting Documents (if any)
Applications should be submitted via MyMENDAKI portal by clicking the button below. First time applicants must create an account to be able to proceed with the application.
If you would like to donate to Education Trust Fund and support our kids’ education, click here.