Introduced in September 2020, the ETF-Nomanbhoy Bursary intends to support deserving Muslim students from financially disadvantaged families who are enrolled in local special education schools (SPED), primary schools, Institutes of Technical Education (ITE), polytechnics and universities. It aims to encourage these students to continue excel in their studies.
|Special Education / Primary School||31 January to 18 February 2022|
|Institute of Technical Education (ITE)||21 February to 18 April 2022|
|Polytechnic||11 April to 9 May 2022|
Will be advised
Applications should be submitted via MyMENDAKI portal by clicking the button below. First time applicants must create an account to be able to proceed with the application.
|Level of Study||Value of Each Bursary||Number of Recipients|
|Special education /
|Institute of Technical
Mandatory documents required to submit application*
1) Front and Back Copy of NRIC
2) Recent Academic Results (Pls download the form here: Academic Results Form)
3) Letter of acceptance from Institution
4) Family Members’ Particulars Form (Pls download the form here: Family Members Particulars Form)
5) Income Declaration Form (Pls download the form here: Income Declaration Form)
6) Parents or Guardian Latest Payslip / Letter from Employer Confirming Latest CPF statement
7) Short write up on your personal goals. Pls upload in MsWord format (Min. 150 words)
8) Other supporting Documents
Please note that incomplete applications and incomplete documents will not be processed. Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected.
If you would like to donate to Education Trust Fund and support our kids’ education, click here.