The award is to honour students who have done exceptionally well in the non-academic field. It aims to recognise the students who have attained commendable achievements in the non-academic field. It also aims to inspire Malay/Muslim youths to achieve excellence in diversified areas and be role models in the community.
16 May to 10 June 2022
* Past recipients may reapply should they display progress from their previous achievement.
|Progress in platform||Progress in placing|
Value of Awards
|Category||Value of Awards|
|Student with International award (1st, 2nd, and 3rd)||$1,000 cheque and a Certificate of Achievement|
|Student with Regional award (1st, 2nd and 3rd)||$600 cheque and a Certificate of Achievement|
|Student with National award (1st only)||$300 cheque and a Certificate of Achievement|
Mandatory documents required to submit application*
1) Front and Back Copy of NRIC
2) Recent Academic Results (Pls download the form here: Academic Results Form)
3) Letter of acceptance from Institution
4) Family Members’ Particulars Form (Pls download the form here: Family Members Particulars Form)
5) Income Declaration Form (Pls download the form here: Income Declaration Form)
6) Parents or Guardian Latest Payslip / Letter from Employer Confirming Latest CPF statement
7) Short write up on your personal goals. Pls upload in MsWord format (Min. 150 words)
8) A copy of the Certificates of Achievements of the award stated in the application
9) A third party Letter of Recommendation (with a letterhead) duly signed by the recommending person/institution/organisation/body/agency on a letterhead (a brief write-up that highlights the achievements of the nominee)
Please note that incomplete applications and incomplete documents will not be processed. Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected.