The award is to honour students who have done exceptionally well in the non-academic field. It aims to recognise the students who have attained commendable achievements in the non-academic field. It also aims to inspire Malay/Muslim youths to achieve excellence in diversified areas and be role models in the community.
4 May to 5 June 2020
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Muslim Singapore Citizen (regardless of race), aged 14 to 25, who has been residing in Singapore for at least 5 years immediately before participating in the competition.
- Attained an award at the National, Regional or International platforms in a non-academic field.
- Attained the award in the period between Jan of previous year and June of current year.
- Attained the award in an individual category.
- Full-time students and have passed a recent academic examination.
* Past recipients may reapply should they display progress from their previous achievement.
|Progress in platform
||Progress in placing
- E.g. A recipient who attained a National award in 2018 may reapply if he/she attained a Regional award in 2019.
- E.g. A recipient who attained a 2nd place in 2018 may reapply if he/she attained a 1st place in 2019.
Value of Awards
||Value of Awards
|Student with International award (1st, 2nd, and 3rd)
||$1,000 cheque and a Certificate of Achievement
|Student with Regional award (1st, 2nd and 3rd)
||$600 cheque and a Certificate of Achievement
|Student with National award (1st only)
||$300 cheque and a Certificate of Achievement
- Application is by nomination.
- All nominations MUST include Certificates of Achievements as supporting documents of events mentioned in the application.
- Third party recommendations to vouch for applicant’s character and integrity must also be provided.
- Incomplete application will not be considered.
- Decisions by the Selection Committee are final and not subject to further review or appeal.
For inquiries kindly contact Partner Relations & Recognition
Tel: 6245 5734 / 6551 2835 / 6245 5767