Education Trust Fund – Global Radiance Group Assistance Scheme (Tripartite Engineering Training Award & Tripartite Nautical Training Award Programmes Bursary)
The scheme was introduced in March 2020. It is to support deserving Muslim students, prioritising those from financially disadvantaged families, enrolled in the Tripartite Engineering Training Award (TETA) or the Tripartite Nautical Training Award (TNTA) offered at Singapore Maritime Academy (SMA) or Wavelink Maritime Institute (WMI). It is to encourage these students to continue to excel in their studies.
To support financially disadvantaged Muslim students in the TETA or TNTA programmes
Application period is from 13 July to 16 August 2020.
Applications should be submitted via MENDAKI corporate website by clicking the button below. First time applicants must create an account on to be able to proceed with the application.
Application link will open on 13 July 2020
- Muslim Singapore Citizen holding a valid National Registration Identity Card (NRIC);
- Pursuing a TETA or TNTA programme offered by SMA or WMI;
- Net total family income not exceeding $1,800 per month or Household Per Capita Income (PCI) of S$450.00 and below;
- Good results for:
- Singapore Cambridge GCE ‘N’ level examinations in English, Mathematics and Science (preferably Physics)
- Higher NITEC, preferably with either one of the following disciplines:
- Marine Engineering
- Offshore & Marine Engineering Design
- Marine & Offshore Technology
- Candidates will only be considered upon receipt of all fully completed required documents from the applicants.
- Interviews will be held for shortlisted candidates and being eligible does not guarantee a placement.
- Shortlisting of candidates is based upon competition amongst the eligible applicants and they must have been accepted by the institution.
- Each Bursary is applicable for one (1) Academic Year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipients’ course fee for the TETA or TNTA.
- Recipient(s) may be considered and may be re-awarded the Bursary in the following academic year subject to the fulfilment of the criteria.
Number of Recipients
No bond is required but recipient will be required to complete one community project via MENDAKI.