The scheme was introduced in August 2019 in an effort to encourage students to continue to excel in their studies at the local institutions. It is to support the financial needs of deserving Muslim students.
To support financially disadvantaged Muslim students at the ITE, local polytechnics and universities.
Level of Study
For January intake ITE students:
13 January to 3 February 2023
For April intake ITE students:
6 February to 6 March 2023
|O level Graduate Students: 18 February to 18 March 2023
ITE Graduate Students: 20 March to 9 April 2023
17 April to 26 May 2023
27 May to 30 June 2023
- Muslim Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who has been residing in Singapore for at least 5 years immediately before being admitted to the institution.
- Pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree or diploma programme offered by any local polytechnic or university, or pursuing a full-time National ITE Certificate (NITEC) or Higher NITEC and have been accepted by the institution;
- Have a gross household per capita income (PCI) of S$750 and below;
- Obtained outstanding results for:
- Singapore Cambridge GCE ‘N’ level examinations, with best three (3) subjects not exceeding six (6) points; or
- Singapore Cambridge GCE ‘O’ level examinations, with five (5) distinctions; or
- Singapore Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level examinations, with three (3) distinctions; or
- NITEC or Higher NITEC with a cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.5 and above; or
- Certificate of Merit from a local Polytechnic; or
- minimum aggregate of 37 points for International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Candidates will only be considered upon receipt of all fully-completed required documents from the applicants.
- Interviews will be held for shortlisted candidates and being eligible does not guarantee a placement.
- Shortlisting of candidates is based upon competition amongst the eligible applicants and they must have been accepted by the institution.
- Each Scholarship is applicable for one (1) Academic Year.
- The Scholarship shall be used for the Recipients’ educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, living expenses and fees for other educational activities organised by the tertiary institution the Recipient is enrolled in.
- Recipient(s) may be considered and may be re-awarded the Scholarship in the following academic year subject to the fulfilment of the criteria.
Value of Award
Level of Study
Mandatory documents required to submit application*
1) Front and Back Copy of NRIC
2) Recent Academic Results
3) Letter of acceptance from Institution (if any)
4) Family Members’ Particulars Form (Pls download the form here: Family Members Particulars Form)
5) Income Declaration Form * For self-employed and unemployed family members. (Pls download the form here: Income Declaration Form for Scholarship Bursary)
6) Parents or Guardian Latest Payslip / Letter from Employer Confirming Latest CPF statement
7) Short write up on your personal goals. Pls upload in MS Word format (Min. 150 words)
8) Other supporting Documents (if any)
For ITE scholarship button: Click here to Apply
For Polytechnic scholarship button: Click here to Apply
For University scholarship button: Click here to Apply
Applications should be submitted via MyMENDAKI portal by clicking the button below. First time applicants must create an account to be able to proceed with the application.
*Incomplete applications and documents will not be processed. Please submit ONE
bursary OR scholarship application only. We may consider your application for other eligible schemes.
*Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected.
If you would like to donate to Education Trust Fund and support our kids’ education, click here.
Enquiries? Click here to contact us