MENDAKI-Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (MENDAKI-ISCA) Scholarship (Accounting)
The Scholarship was introduced in 1987.
17 April to 26 May 2023
27 May to 30 June 2023
Click here to Apply
- Final year accountancy students in NUS/NTU/SMU/SIT/SUTD/SUSS.
- Muslim Singapore Citizens (regardless of race) who has been residing in Singapore for at least 5 years immediately before being admitted to the institution.
- Full-time students.
- Passed first and second year-end examinations with a Grade ‘C’ minimum.
- The Head of Accountancy department of NUS/NTU/SMU/SIT/SUTD/SUSS nominates the candidate for the award.
Value of Award
- One scholarship worth $1,500 is available each year.
Mandatory documents required to submit application*
1) Front and Back Copy of NRIC (Student)
2) Recent Academic Results
3) Letter of acceptance from Institution
4) Family Members’ Particulars Form (Pls download the form here: Family Members Particulars Form
5) Income Declaration Form * For self-employed and unemployed family members. (Pls download the form here: Income Declaration Form for Scholarship Bursary
6) Parents or Guardian Latest Payslip / Letter from Employer Confirming Latest CPF statement
7) MENDAKI-ISCA Nomination Form (The form can be obtained from your institution)
8) Other supporting documents if any
Applications should be submitted via MyMENDAKI portal by clicking the button below. First time applicants must create an account to be able to proceed with the application.
*Incomplete applications and documents will not be processed. Please submit ONE bursary OR scholarship application only. We may consider your application for other eligible schemes.
*Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected.
Enquiries? Click here to contact us