MENDAKI-Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (MENDAKI-ISCA) Scholarship (Accounting)
The Scholarship was introduced in 1987.
6 July to 3 August 2020
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Final year accountancy students in NUS/NTU/SMU/SIT/SUTD/SUSS.
- Muslim Singapore Citizens (regardless of race) who has been residing in Singapore for at least 5 years immediately before being admitted to the institution.
- Full-time students.
- Passed first and second year-end examinations with a Grade ‘C’ minimum.
- The Head of Accountancy department of NUS/NTU/SMU/SIT/SUTD/SUSS nominates the candidate for the award.
Value of Award
- One scholarship worth $1,500 is available each year.
- No bond is required but recipients will be required to complete one community project via MENDAKI.
For inquiries kindly contact Partner Relations & Recognition
Tel: 6245 5734 / 6551 2858 / 6245 5767