The Scholarship was introduced in 1987.
27 June 2022 to 25 July 2022
Value of Award
Mandatory documents required to submit application*
1) Front and Back Copy of NRIC
2) Recent Academic Results
3) Letter of acceptance from Institution
4) Income Declaration Form * For self-employed and unemployed family members. (Pls download the form here: Income Declaration Form)
5) Parents or Guardian Latest Payslip / Letter from Employer Confirming Latest CPF statement
6) MENDAKI-ISCA Nomination Form (The form can be obtained from your institution)
7) Other supporting Documents if any
Please note that incomplete applications and incomplete documents will not be processed. Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected.