MENDAKI Tuition Scheme (MTS) / Collaborative Tuition Programme (CTP)
Yayasan MENDAKI is the pioneer self-help group in providing tuition for the public.
MENDAKI Tuition Scheme (MTS)
MTS aims to provide quality and affordable tuition to help students achieve better results in their school and national exams. It is open to all primary and secondary level Muslim students. MTS is aligned with MOE’s curriculum and provides additional developmental activities.
Collaborative Tuition Programme (CTP)
CTP is a collaboration with 3 other self-help groups (SHGs) – the Chinese Development Assistance Council (CDAC), the Eurasian Association (EA), and the Singapore Indian Development Association (SINDA) to offer quality and affordable tuition to students of all races and religions. CTP aims to boost students’ academic performance in English, Maths and Science.
With effect from 2022, MTS and CTP are streamlined and offered at over 90 centres around the country.
- Every student is inspired to learn
- Every student aspires to succeed in school and life
- Every student gains confidence and improves in their exams
- Every student looks up to their tutors as role models
- Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident.
- Studying in full-time local government or government-aided schools and madrasahs.
- Muslim students: No income criteria.
- Non-Muslim students: Please see below.
- For Chinese students, gross monthly total household income must be $4,000 and below, or gross monthly household per capita income must be $1,200 and below.
- For Eurasian students, gross monthly total household income must be less than $3,000, or gross monthly household per capita income must be less than $800.
- For Indian students, there is no income criteria.
Applications for students who are not in the above categories will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Subjects and levels offered
English and Maths for Primary 1, Primary 2, Secondary 1 and Secondary 2.
English,Maths, Science for all other Primary 3 to Primary 6, Secondary 3 to Secondary 5.
Students must choose at least 2 and at most 3 subjects/classes to ensure that they receive comprehensive support for their education.
Changes to MTS/CTP with effect from 2022
1) One-time $10 Registration Fee
The fee has been reduced to just $10 per student, to make it more affordable and accessible to all.
2) Smaller Class Sizes
With more qualified and committed tutors per student ratio, students can receive more focused attention to help them succeed
3) More Comprehensive Academic Support
Students can now register for up to three separate classes/subjects if they need stronger support to prepare for their PSLE.
- Fee payment will be via PayNow QR code scanning. If you do not have PayNow, you would need to pay via NETS at one of our satellite centres.
- Muslim students – $10 commitment fee for all students.
- Non-Muslim Indian students – $10 commitment fee for all students
- Other non-Muslim students – Please see below. The respective SHGs may grant a fee subsidy to students of their community.
Primary 1 to 3
Primary 4 to 6
Secondary 1 to 5
CTP fees for non-Muslims are inclusive of a $10 non-refundable registration fee and a $15 non-refundable book fee.