The scheme was introduced in January 2022. It is to reward deserving Malay/Muslim students who are enrolled in any of the local Polytechnics.
The objective of the scholarship is to encourage students to continue to do well in their studies at the local polytechnics.
11 April – 9 May 2022
MENDAKI – The Saleh and Gato Motiwalla Scholarship Polytechnic
Number of Recipients
Mandatory documents required to submit application*
1) Front and Back Copy of NRIC
2) Recent Academic Results (Pls download the form here: Academic Results Form)
3) Letter of acceptance from Institution
4) Family Members’ Particulars Form (Pls download the form here: Family Members Particulars Form)
5) Income Declaration Form (Pls download the form here: Income Declaration Form)
6) Parents or Guardian Latest Payslip / Letter from Employer Confirming Latest CPF statement
7) Short write up on your personal goals. Pls upload in MsWord format (Min. 150 words)
8) Other supporting Documents
Please note that incomplete applications and incomplete documents will not be processed. Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected.
If you would like to donate to Education Trust Fund and support our kids’ education, click here.