The scheme was introduced in January 2022. It is to reward deserving Malay/Muslim students who are enrolled in any of the local Polytechnics.
The objective of the scholarship is to encourage students to continue to do well in their studies at the local polytechnics.
O level Graduate Students: 18 February to 18 March 2023
ITE Graduate Students: 20 March to 9 April 2023
MENDAKI – The Saleh and Gato Motiwalla Scholarship Polytechnic
Number of Recipients
Mandatory documents required to submit application*
1) Front and Back Copy of NRIC
2) Recent Academic Results
3) Letter of acceptance from Institution (if any)
4) Family Members’ Particulars Form (Pls download the form here: Family Members Particulars Form)
5) Income Declaration Form * For self-employed and unemployed family members. (Pls download the form here: Income Declaration Form for Scholarship Bursary)
6) Parents or Guardian Latest Payslip / Letter from Employer Confirming Latest CPF statement
7) Short write up on your personal goals. Pls upload in MS Word format (Min. 150 words)
8) Other supporting Documents (if any)
Please note that incomplete applications and incomplete documents will not be processed. Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected.
*Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected.
If you would like to donate to Education Trust Fund and support our kids’ education, click here.