The scholarship was introduced in 1995. It aims to reward top students who had performed exceptionally well at both GCE ‘A’ level examinations and Polytechnics.
13 September to 8 October 2021
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Preferred courses include Health & Life Sciences, Medicine, Multimedia Design, Engineering.
- Muslim Singapore Citizens or Permanent Resident of Singapore (regardless of race) who has been residing in Singapore for at least 5 years immediately before being admitted to the institution.
- Commencing first-year studies in a full-time Degree course in any of the following institutions:
- National University of Singapore
- Nanyang Technological University
- Singapore Management University
- Singapore Institute of Technology
- Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Singapore University of Social Sciences
- Obtained 3 distinctions (including General Paper) in the GCE ‘A’ level examination OR a Polytechnic Diploma with a Certificate of Merit.
- Obtained a minimum aggregate of 37 points for the International Baccalaureate Diploma.
- Male applicants must have completed their National Service.
- Good records of active participation in co-curricular activities (CCA).
- Candidates will only be considered upon receipt of all fully-completed required documents from the applicants.
- Interviews will be held for shortlisted candidates and being eligible does not guarantee a placement.
- Shortlisting of candidates is based upon competition amongst the eligible applicants and they must have been accepted by the institution.
Value of Award
- One scholarship worth $4,000 per annum is available each year to first year student.
- The scholarship is disbursed yearly for the duration of the course of study subject to satisfactory performance of the scholar.
For inquiries kindly contact Partner Relations & Recognition
Tel: 6245 5734 / 6551 2835