The scholarship was introduced in 1995. It aims to reward top students who had performed exceptionally well at both GCE ‘A’ level examinations and Polytechnics.
17 April to 26 May 2023
27 May to 30 June 2023
Click here to Apply
- Preferred courses include Health & Life Sciences, Medicine, Multimedia Design, Engineering.
- Muslim Singapore Citizens or Permanent Resident of Singapore (regardless of race) who has been residing in Singapore for at least 5 years immediately before being admitted to the institution.
- Commencing first-year studies in a full-time Degree course in any of the following institutions:
- National University of Singapore
- Nanyang Technological University
- Singapore Management University
- Singapore Institute of Technology
- Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Singapore University of Social Sciences
- Obtained 3 distinctions (including General Paper) in the GCE ‘A’ level examination OR a Polytechnic Diploma with a Certificate of Merit.
- Obtained a minimum aggregate of 37 points for the International Baccalaureate Diploma.
- Male applicants must have completed their National Service.
- Good records of active participation in co-curricular activities (CCA).
- Candidates will only be considered upon receipt of all fully-completed required documents from the applicants.
- Interviews will be held for shortlisted candidates and being eligible does not guarantee a placement.
- Shortlisting of candidates is based upon competition amongst the eligible applicants and they must have been accepted by the institution.
Value of Award
- One scholarship worth $4,000 per annum is available each year to first year student.
- The scholarship is disbursed yearly for the duration of the course of study subject to satisfactory performance of the scholar.
Mandatory documents required to submit application*
1) Front and Back Copy of NRIC
2) Recent Academic Results
3) Letter of acceptance from Institution (if any)
4) Family Members’ Particulars Form (Pls download the form here: Family Members Particulars Form)
5) Income Declaration Form * For self-employed and unemployed family members. (Pls download the form here: Income Declaration Form for Scholarship Bursary)
6) Parents or Guardian Latest Payslip / Letter from Employer Confirming Latest CPF statement
7) Short write up on your personal goals. Pls upload in MS Word format (Min. 150 words)
8) Other supporting Documents (if any)
Applications should be submitted via MyMENDAKI portal by clicking the button below. First time applicants must create an account to be able to proceed with the application.
*Incomplete applications and documents will not be processed. Please submit ONE
bursary OR scholarship application only. We may consider your application for other eligible schemes.
*Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected.
Enquiries? Click here to contact us