Singapore Airlines’ undergraduate scholarship scheme was started in 1977, with the objective of identifying and recruiting talent for management positions within the Singapore Airlines Group.
Application deadline is on 15 March 2020.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- All courses are considered except Architecture, Biomedical, Biotechnology, Dentistry, Law, Medicine and Pharmacy.
- Top Universities Overseas.
- Applicant must be a Muslim Singapore Citizen.
- Strong academic records in Secondary School and Junior College/International Baccalaureate (IB)/Polytechnic.
- Strong leadership qualities as demonstrated in CCA and National Service (if applicable).
Condition of Awards
- Successful applicants are required to sign a bond to serve Singapore Airlines for 6 years.
Value of Awards
- Tuition and other compulsory fees.
- Maintenance allowance.
- One-off pre-studies allowance.
- Air passage at beginning and end of course.
- Annual trip to any point on Singapore Airlines’ global network.
- Reimbursement of university application and entrance test fees.
- Vacation attachment to a Singapore Airlines’ office.
For inquiries kindly contact Partner Relations & Recognition
Tel: 6245 5734 / 6245 5767