Singapore Airlines’ undergraduate scholarship scheme was started in 1977, with the objective of identifying and recruiting talent for management positions within the Singapore Airlines Group.
Open for 2022 cycle. Please refer to the link below to apply:
Apply Singapore Airlines – Mendaki Undergraduate Scholarship Online | BrightSparks Singapore Scholarships
- All courses are considered except Architecture, Biomedical, Biotechnology, Dentistry, Law, Medicine and Pharmacy.
- Top Universities Overseas.
- Applicant must be a Muslim Singapore Citizen.
- Strong academic records in Secondary School and Junior College/International Baccalaureate (IB)/Polytechnic.
- Strong leadership qualities as demonstrated in CCA and National Service (if applicable).
Condition of Awards
- Successful applicants are required to sign a bond to serve Singapore Airlines for 6 years.
Value of Awards
- Tuition and other compulsory fees
- One-off pre-studies allowance
- Annual maintenance allowance
- One free Economy class return ticket on SIA services, subject to availability of seats at check-in i.e subload travel, from the country of study to Singapore, per academic year, for vacation attachment, leisure or other purpose approved by SIA
- Air passage at the beginning and end of course
- Reimbursement of university application and entrance test fees for up to three approved universities
- Internship attachments to SIA
Enquiries? Click here to contact us