The scheme was introduced in December 2021. It is to support and encourage deserving Malay/Muslim students who are enrolled in local universities in Singapore, to excel in their studies. Priorities are given to students from financially disadvantaged families.
To support financially disadvantaged Malay/Muslim students at the local universities.
To be advised.
MENDAKI – Gafoor PropNex Scholarship University
a. National University Singapore (NUS);
b. Nanyang Technology University (NTU);
c. Singapore Management University (SMU);
d. Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT);
e. Singapore University of Technology & Design (SUTD); and
f. Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)
Number of Recipients
Mandatory documents required to submit application*
1) Front and Back Copy of NRIC
2) Recent Academic Results (Pls download the form here: Academic Results Form)
3) Letter of acceptance from Institution
4) Family Members’ Particulars Form (Pls download the form here: Family Members Particulars Form)
5) Income Declaration Form (Pls download the form here: Income Declaration Form)
6) Parents or Guardian Latest Payslip / Letter from Employer Confirming Latest CPF statement
7) Short write up on your personal goals. Pls upload in MsWord format (Min. 150 words)
8) Other supporting Documents
Please note that incomplete applications and incomplete documents will not be processed. Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected.