Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce Foundation - Education Trust Fund (SCCCF - ETF) Scholarship
The objective of the scholarship is to reward top Muslim Singaporeans or Singapore PR students who will be pursuing their undergraduate studies in any of the local universities (NUS, NTU, SMU, SIT & SUTD).
The scholarship will be used to finance their university fees or cover the living allowances during their term of study.
15 June to 19 July 2020
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Year 1 students in NUS, NTU, SMU, SIT or SUTD.
- Good academic results are to be given priority for the award. However if the results are comparable, then those with a lower family income should be given priority.
- Candidates will only be considered upon receipt of all fully-completed required documents from the applicants.
- Interviews will be held for shortlisted candidates and being eligible does not guarantee a placement.
- Shortlisting of candidates is based upon competition amongst the eligible applicants and they must have been accepted by the institution.
Value of Award
- Four (4) Scholarships of $5,000 (one-off) each per year are available for first year university students.
- Recipients will receive a free membership to the Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SCCCI) and its Scholars Network in the year of award of the Scholarship.
- Recipients shall attend at least one meeting session and volunteer at events and ceremonies organised by the SCCCI and/or its Scholars Network.
For inquiries kindly contact Partner Relations & Recognition
Tel: 6245 5734 / 6551 2858 / 6245 5767