The objective of the scholarship is to reward top Muslim Singaporeans or Singapore PR students who will be pursuing their undergraduate studies in any of the local universities (NUS, NTU, SMU, SIT & SUTD).
The scholarship will be used to finance their university fees or cover the living allowances during their term of study.
15 September to 10 October 2021
Value of Award
Mandatory documents required to submit application*
1) Front and Back Copy of NRIC
2) Recent Academic Results (Pls download the form here: Academic Results Form)
3) Letter of acceptance from Institution
4) Family Members’ Particulars Form (Pls download the form here: Family Members Particulars Form)
5) Income Declaration Form (Pls download the form here: Income Declaration Form)
6) Parents or Guardian Latest Payslip / Letter from Employer Confirming Latest CPF statement
7) Short write up on your personal goals. Pls upload in MsWord format (Min. 150 words)
8) Other supporting Documents
Please note that incomplete applications and incomplete documents will not be processed. Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected.