Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce Foundation - Education Trust Fund (SCCCF - ETF) Scholarship
The objective of the scholarship is to reward top Muslim Singaporeans or Singapore PR students who will be pursuing their undergraduate studies in any of the local universities (NUS, NTU, SMU, SIT & SUTD).
The scholarship will be used to finance their university fees or cover the living allowances during their term of study.
27 June to 25 July 2022
Click here to Apply
- Year 1 students in NUS, NTU, SMU, SIT or SUTD.
- Good academic results are to be given priority for the award. However if the results are comparable, then those with a lower family income should be given priority.
- Candidates will only be considered upon receipt of all fully-completed required documents from the applicants.
- Interviews will be held for shortlisted candidates and being eligible does not guarantee a placement.
- Shortlisting of candidates is based upon competition amongst the eligible applicants and they must have been accepted by the institution.
Value of Award
- Four (4) Scholarships of $5,000 (one-off) each per year are available for first year university students.
Mandatory documents required to submit application*
1) Front and Back Copy of NRIC
2) Recent Academic Results
3) Letter of acceptance from Institution
4) Income Declaration Form * For self-employed and unemployed family members. (Pls download the form here: Income Declaration Form)
5) Parents or Guardian Latest Payslip / Letter from Employer Confirming Latest CPF statement
6) Other supporting Documents if any
Please note that incomplete applications and incomplete documents will not be processed. Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected.
- Recipients will receive a free membership to the Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SCCCI) and its Scholars Network in the year of award of the Scholarship.
- Recipients shall attend at least one meeting session and volunteer at events and ceremonies organised by the SCCCI and/or its Scholars Network.
Enquiries? Click here to contact us