Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce Foundation - Education Trust Fund (SCCCF - ETF) Scholarship
The objective of the scholarship is to reward top Muslim Singaporeans or Singapore PR students who will be pursuing their undergraduate studies in any of the local universities (NUS, NTU, SMU, SIT & SUTD).
The scholarship will be used to finance their university fees or cover the living allowances during their term of study.
17 April to 26 May 2023
27 May to 30 June 2023
Click here to Apply
- Year 1 students in NUS, NTU, SMU, SIT or SUTD.
- Good academic results are to be given priority for the award. However if the results are comparable, then those with a lower family income should be given priority.
- Candidates will only be considered upon receipt of all fully-completed required documents from the applicants.
- Interviews will be held for shortlisted candidates and being eligible does not guarantee a placement.
- Shortlisting of candidates is based upon competition amongst the eligible applicants and they must have been accepted by the institution.
Value of Award
- Four (4) Scholarships of $5,000 (one-off) each per year are available for first year university students.
Mandatory documents required to submit application*
1) Front and Back Copy of NRIC
2) Recent Academic Results
3) Letter of acceptance from Institution (if any)
4) Family Members’ Particulars Form (Pls download the form here: Family Members Particulars Form)
5) Income Declaration Form * For self-employed and unemployed family members. (Pls download the form here: Income Declaration Form for Scholarship Bursary)
6) Parents or Guardian Latest Payslip / Letter from Employer Confirming Latest CPF statement
7) Short write up on your personal goals. Pls upload in MS Word format (Min. 150 words)
8) Other supporting Documents (if any)
Applications should be submitted via MyMENDAKI portal by clicking the button below. First time applicants must create an account to be able to proceed with the application.
*Incomplete applications and documents will not be processed. Please submit ONE
bursary OR scholarship application only. We may consider your application for other eligible schemes.
*Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected.
- Recipients will receive a free membership to the Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SCCCI) and its Scholars Network in the year of award of the Scholarship.
- Recipients shall attend at least one meeting session and volunteer at events and ceremonies organised by the SCCCI and/or its Scholars Network.
Enquiries? Click here to contact us