The scholarship was introduced in October 2006. It aims to alleviate the financial hardship faced by Muslim medical or dental students who do not currently qualify for other scholarships and bursaries.
15 June to 19 July 2020
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Muslim Singapore Citizens (regardless of race) who has been residing in Singapore for at least 5 years immediately before being admitted to the institution.
- (Year 1 to 5) medical or dental students studying at a local or overseas universities.
- Good academic results are to be given priority for the award. However if the results are comparable, then those with a lower per capita income would be given priority.
Value of Award
A total of 8 scholarships are available each year to medical or dental students (tenable for 1 year only):
- 3 scholarships for Year 2 to Year 5 students.
- 5 scholarships for Year 1 students.
- Each scholarship covers a living allowance of $3,000 only.
- No bond is required but recipients will be required to complete one community project via MENDAKI.
For inquiries kindly contact Partner Relations & Recognition
Tel: 6245 5734 / 6551 2858 / 6245 5767