The scholarship was introduced in October 2006. It aims to alleviate the financial hardship faced by Muslim medical or dental students who do not currently qualify for other scholarships and bursaries.
27 June to 25 July 2022
Value of Award
A total of 8 scholarships are available each year to medical or dental students (tenable for 1 year only):
Mandatory documents required to submit application*
1) Front and Back Copy of NRIC (Student)
2) Recent Academic Results
3) Letter of acceptance from Institution
4) Income Declaration Form * For self-employed and unemployed family members. (Pls download the form here: Income Declaration Form)
5) Parents or Guardian Latest Payslip / Letter from Employer Confirming Latest CPF statement
6) Other supporting Documents if any
Please note that incomplete applications and incomplete documents will not be processed. Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected.