The job holder (2-year contract) leads the Team’s efforts in engaging primary- and secondary-age students and providing education assistance. The job holder is responsible for strategising and conceptualising plans and programmes to engage the Team’s target audience through the various District Officers (DOs). The job holder facilitates the operationalisation of the organisation’s products, namely the MENDAKI Tuition Scheme and other academic support interventions and services by liaising with all relevant stakeholders. The job holder will be required to facilitate and manage resources in support of the MTS including the Tutor’s management and development assist with the creation of the desired learning environment and work closely with the Curriculum Team in the review of the curriculum from primary to secondary education. The incumbent is expected to work from between 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on weekdays and may be required to work over weekends and public holidays to support the DOs. Although the jobholder is largely expected to work in an indoor environment, he/she is also expected to travel frequently for meetings.
Key Responsibility Areas
Operational and Centres Management
- Led the team in schools and centre management running the MTS, including the MTS virtual centres.
- Lead in recruitment, management and development of tutors.
- Lead in MTS students’ enrolment, management and development.
- Lead, develop and evaluate new and current educational programs.
Programme Development and Management
- Conceptualise, develop and design new and innovative educational programmes and learning support initiatives and ensure smooth implementation of these programmes and initiatives.
- Define KPIs and measures of success for projects.
- Conduct periodic reviews and evaluations of programmes and make necessary recommendations for improvement.
- Review the curriculum and educational programmes for the MENDAKI Tuition Scheme and other academic support interventions with the Curriculum Design Team.
- Supervises the management of the learner records, consolidates the data collected and conducts data analysis for compilation of data reporting.
Financial Planning and Management
- Oversee the Team’s forecasting, budgeting and auditing activities.
- Oversee the implementation of budget plans and allocate resources to the Team’s activities. Team Leadership and Management
- Set goals and performance standards for Teams.
- Mentor direct reports and provide feedback to support their personal and professional development.
- Manage and provide support to the various District Officers.
- 6 – 8 years of relevant professional experience preferred
- Supervisory experience required
- Degree in any relevant fields
- Good understanding of primary and secondary schools’ education landscapes.
- Have a good knowledge of instructional design.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage stakeholders across different levels.
- Able to communicate persuasively.
- Team leadership skills.
- Sound decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to operate and manage Customer Service System Management (CCIS)
- Able to interpret and analyse data